- Eshriqui I, Viljakainen HT, Ferreira SRG, Raju SC, Weiderpass E, Figueiredo RAO. Breastfeeding may have a long-term effect on oral microbiota: results from the Fin-HIT cohort. Int Breastfeed J. 2020 May 15;15(1):42.
- Lommi S, Figueiredo RAO, Tuorila H, Viljakainen H. Frequent use of selected sugary products associates with thinness, but not overweight during preadolescence: a cross-sectional study. Br J Nutr. 2020 Apr 21;1-25.
- Viljakainen J, Raju SC, Viljakainen H, Figueiredo RAO, Roos E, Weiderpass E, Rounge TB. Meal Regularity Plays a Role in Shaping the Saliva Microbiota. Front. Microbiol., 24 April 2020
- Engberg E, Figueiredo RAO, Rounge TB, Weiderpass E, Viljakainen H. Heavy Screen Use on Weekends in Childhood Predicts Increased Body Mass Index in Adolescence: A Three-Year Follow-Up Study. J Adolesc. Health. 6 November 2019.
- Viljakainen H, Dahlström E, Figueiredo R, Sandholm N, Rounge TB, Weiderpass E. Genetic risk score predicts risk for overweight and obesity in Finnish preadolescents. Clinical Obesity 2019;e12342.
- Engberg E, Figueiredo RAO, Rounge TB, Weiderpass E, Viljakainen H. Heavy screen users are the heaviest among 10,000 children. Scientific Reports 2019 9:11158.
- Viljakainen J, Figueiredo RAO, Viljakainen H, Roos E, Weiderpass E, Rounge TB. Eating habits and weight status in Finnish adolescents. Public Health Nutr. 2019 Jun 21:1-8.
- Lommi S, Viljakainen HT, Weiderpass E, Figueiredo RAO. Children’s Eating Attitudes Test (ChEAT): a validation study in Finnish children. Eat Weight Disord 22 May 2019.
- Raju SC, Lagström S, Ellonen P, de Vos WM, Eriksson JG, Weiderpass E, Rounge TB. Gender-specific associations between saliva microbiota and body size. Front. Microbiol. 10 April 2019.
- Figueiredo RAO, Viljakainen J, Viljakainen H, Roos E, Rounge TB, Weiderpass E. Identifying eating habits in Finnish children: a cross-sectional study. BMC Public Health 2019 Mar 15;19(1):312.
- Viljakainen HT, Figueiredo RAO, Rounge TB, Weiderpass E. Picky eating – A risk factor for underweight in Finnish preadolescents. Appetite. 2019 Feb 1;133:107-114.
- Page GM, Vos L, Rounge TB, Harbo HF, Andreassen BK. Assessing genome-wide significance for the detection of differentially methylated regions. Stat Appl Genet Mol Biol. 2018 Sep 19;17(5).
- Figueiredo RAO, Simola-Ström S, Rounge TB, Viljakainen H, Eriksson JG, Roos E, Weiderpass E. Cohort profile -The Finnish Health in Teens (Fin-HIT) Study: a population-based study. International Journal of Epidemiology. 2018 Sep 12.
- Figueiredo RAO, Simola-Ström S, Isomaa R, Weiderpass E. Body dissatisfaction and disordered eating symptoms in Finnish preadolescents. Eating Disorders. Jul 24:1-18.
- Reproducibility and repeatability of six high-throughput 16S rDNA sequencing protocols for microbiota profiling. Journal of Microbiological Methods, 2018; 147: 76-86. , , P, W M, J, E,
- Figueiredo RAO, Roos E, Eriksson JG, Simola-Ström S, Weiderpass E. Maternal alcohol and tobacco consumption and the association with their 9 to 14-year-old children’s Body Mass Index Scandinavian Journal of Public Health 2017; 45(5):503-510.
- Rounge TB, Page CM, Lepistö M, Ellonen P, Andreassen B, Weiderpass E. Genome-wide DNA methylation in saliva and body size of adolescent girls. Epigenomics 2016; Vol. 8, No. 11.
- Sarkkola C, Rounge TB, Simola-Ström S, Von Kraemer S, Roos E, Weiderpass E. Validity of home-measured height, weight and waist circumference among adolescents. Eur J Public Health 2016; 26 (6): 975-977.
- Ludvigsson J, Håberg S, Knudsen GP, Lafolie P, Zoeka H, Sarkkola C, von Kraemer S, Weiderpass E, Nørgaard M. Ethical aspects of registry-based research in the Nordic countries. Clin Epidemiol. 2015 Nov 23;7:491-508.